Maine Course Clean
Guest and Associate Safety Measures
As part of Maine Course Hospitality Group, this hotel has always practiced high standards of cleaning and disinfecting. During these unprecedented times, we have taken further actions to safeguard our guests and associates. Standards follow CDC guidelines and added precautions recommended by Marriott, Hilton, Ecolab and Mayo Clinic. Following are just some of the many procedures added to our original high standards.
- Lobbies and public spaces are cleaned regularly with Ecolab’s peroxide cleaner, approved for sanitizing COVID-19.
- All hotel associates wear face masks or face shields.
- Front desks have been fitted with plexiglass shields to protect guests and associates.
- All associates wear gloves when cleaning.
- Associates follow normal cleaning standards but pay extra attention to high-touch areas in guest rooms and public spaces.
- We have implemented a convenient, non-contact delivery system to rooms with a knock and drop for guest’s health and safety.
- To provide additional protection, associates will not enter a guest’s room until the guest has checked out or after 7 days stay. In an emergency, associates will enter a guest’s room when the guest is not there.
- Breakfast buffets are discontinued until local authorities deem it appropriate.
- All guests are required to wear masks in public areas.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required in all public space by authorities.
- All associates have been trained in the Maine Course Clean procedures.
- All associates health is reviewed prior to each shift for the safety of guests and associates.
Please remember to mask up, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe and healthy environment.